- The attitudes you adopt about money can profoundly change your life.
- You can plan for tomorrow by preparing today.
- Good lifelong habits are formed early in life.
- People don’t get fat in one year, so begin good habits now.
- Your future is not written yet, so make it prosperous.
Those between 40 and 60
- Time is still on your side.
- People are living longer.
- You can reverse bad habits and change your course.
- By taking action now, you have time to recover.
- In 20 years, you can still build a sizable nest egg and be debt free.
Those Over 60
- God doesn’t limit His blessings to a certain age group.
- Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
- You do not know how much time you have left.
- You need to outlive your money.
- You can still make a difference.
- You can impact future generations.
- God works in amazing ways regardless of age.